If your project is successfully funded, the funds pledged are debited directly from backers' cards. There is a 14-day window following your project's deadline for collecting and processing pledges. Once the 14-day window has passed, funds will automatically be transferred directly to your bank account. Please allow a bit of time for this transfer to take place; it can take an additional few days depending on the bank involved.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up my account to receive funds?
- What are the requirements to run my project as a legal entity?
- Where can I find my bank account number?
- Will you send me a 1099-K tax form?
- How will I receive my 1099-K tax form?
- How will tax year be determined on my 1099-K form?
- What are the tax implications of using Kickstarter?
- Is the financial information that I share on the Account tab secure?
- What type of bank account can I use to set up my project?
- If my project is successfully funded, how do I receive my funds?