Spotlight allows creators to make a home for their project on Kickstarter after they’ve been successfully funded. Each creator can take control of their page and build a customized, central hub for news, updates, links to finished work, and anything else they want the world to know about their project.
Articles in this section
- Why have I received an email saying that backers want a new project update?
- What happens if the final funding amount is lower than the goal after a campaign has ended?
- I'm awaiting payout. How do I check the bank account details I've entered?
- If my project is successfully funded, how do I receive my funds?
- What is a Q&A project update?
- What is Spotlight?
- When do I get access to my spotlight page?
- My project was just successfully funded, where did my project video go?
- What can I customize on my spotlight page?
- How do I make changes to my Spotlight page?