Spotlight allows creators to make a home for their project on Kickstarter after they’ve been successfully funded. Each creator can take control of their page and build a customized, central hub for news, updates, links to finished work, and anything else they want the world to know about their project.
Articles in this section
- What is Spotlight?
- When do I get access to my spotlight page?
- My project was just successfully funded, where did my project video go?
- What can I customize on my spotlight page?
- How do I make changes to my Spotlight page?
- What size images should I use for my main spotlight or background image?
- Can I upload a video to my spotlight page?
- How much does it cost to get access to Spotlight?
- How can I submit my project for Amazon Launchpad?
- If my project is successfully funded how do I receive my funds?