Your project page should tell a backer everything you feel they should know about your project, and what they can expect. After visiting your project page backers should have a clear sense of:
- What it is you are trying to create
- How you plan to make it happen
- The progress you’ve made so far
- Your budget, and how you plan to use the funds
- And importantly, your story. Let your potential backers know what brought you to Kickstarter.
The more information you share, the more confident your backers will be in pledging to your project.
For further inspiration, take a look at our Creator Handbook, and browse through other projects on Kickstarter. We’ve also compiled some tips from creators on what they believe makes a good project page.