Adding subtitles and captions helps make your project accessible to our huge, global community. After you’ve uploaded a project video you’ll be able to add as many tracks of captions or subtitles as you’d like.
Simply follow the steps below to add a caption or subtitle track to your project video:
- Head to the Basics tab of your project editor, and in the bottom left corner of your uploaded project video toggle the “Add captions” button to the check mark.
- Next, select the language you wish to add from the dropdown menu that appears and click “Add track”.
- You’ll then see the options to either import a track, this will need to be a .VTT file, or create a track.
- If you choose to create a track, you will be taken to our editing page where you’ll be able to enter the desired text for your video.
- Once you’re ready, click the green “Save” button and you’ll be all set!
If you need to make any changes to a track after you’ve added it, clicking the pencil icon to the right of each track will take you back to the editing page.