The bank account you use to set up your project should belong to the person running the project. The account should be able to support direct deposit (for U.S. accounts, this means that it's ACH compliant). If you have questions about whether or not your account is set up for these types of transactions, we'd recommend checking with your financial institution.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up my account to receive funds?
- What are the requirements to run my project as a legal entity?
- Where can I find my bank account number?
- Will you send me a 1099-K tax form?
- How will I receive my 1099-K tax form?
- How will tax year be determined on my 1099-K form?
- What are the tax implications of using Kickstarter?
- Is the financial information that I share on the Account tab secure?
- What type of bank account can I use to set up my project?
- If my project is successfully funded, how do I receive my funds?