You can update the email address or password associated with your Kickstarter account via the app, to do so simply follow the steps relevant to your operating system below.
- Select the “Profile” icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the app.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen to access your settings.
- From here you'll be able to go to your “Account”, where you can change your email address and password.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left-hand corner of the app.
- Select “Settings” and then “Account”.
- From here you’ll be able to change your email address and password.
Check out this article for how to update your email address or password from a web browser.
I created a Kickstarter account with my Apple ID, how can I update my email address or password?
If you are using Sign in with Apple for your Kickstarter account, it is not possible to change your email address or your password directly through Kickstarter.
You can manage your Apple login credentials via your Apple ID settings on your mobile device, or from your Apple account. This is also where you can manage the apps on which you use Sign in with Apple. You will be able to turn off email forwarding (if you are using the relay email address), change your forwarding address, or stop using your Apple ID with an app too.