The default sort of our Advanced Discover tool, “magic,” displays a rotating cross section of compelling projects on Kickstarter by surfacing a mixture of Projects We Love and what's popular from each of our 15 categories. In order to exhibit the creative spectrum of our community, we’ve designed the magic sort to be dynamic — this means that it refreshes often. If you see your project pop in and out of this magical sort, don’t worry, it will still be searchable using the other finite sorts and filters.
Articles in this section
- How are the backer numbers assigned?
- Where can I find my project on Kickstarter?
- Where can I track my project’s progress?
- How can I manage my project notification emails?
- How do I track referral stats?
- Can I create custom referral tags before my project launches?
- Can a project be edited after launching?
- Can I edit my rewards after I've launched my project?
- What are project updates?
- How do I post a project update?