The amount of time it takes to build a project page may vary depending on the project’s scope and size. That said, there is no deadline to complete and submit your draft for review; you can always save your project draft and revisit it at a later time.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to build and launch a project?
- My project is awaiting review, how does this work?
- Why review projects at all?
- How does “Prepare to launch” work?
- Which projects are eligible for Launch Now?
- What happens if a project doesn't qualify for Launch Now?
- What should projects do if they don’t meet Kickstarter’s rules?
- What are the rules for hardware and product design projects?
- Does Kickstarter curate which projects are allowed on the site?
- Can I get my project's URL before I launch?