If you have a question about a project, the best person to ask is the project creator. Below are a few suggestions for getting in touch with them:
- While a project is live you can send the creator a question via the FAQ tab.
To send the creator a question, go to the FAQ tab of their project page and click the "Ask a question" button. You can read any previously answered questions on this tab too.
- If you're a backer you can post your question as a comment.
To do so, head to the Comments tab of their project page. Keep in mind that all comments are publicly visible.
- Before leaving a new comment take a moment to look through existing comments, it’s possible another backer may have asked a similar question.
- You can also message the creator privately through Kickstarter messaging.
To message a creator, visit the project page and click on the creator's profile name. This will open their bio page where you can then click the "Contact me" button.
- If available, you can try reaching out to them via their own website or social media pages.
You can check if the creator might have added links to these in their creator bio.