The last 4 digits of the bank account originally entered are available from your dashboard page. This can can be visited from the creator tools menu, located on the left-hand side of your project page. If you click “View Funding Summary” at the top of the page, there you can find the 4 digits originally entered. Checking full banking details is not be possible at this time (for security reasons, we do not store this information, and pass it along to our payments processor).
Articles in this section
- I'm awaiting payout. How do I check the bank account details I've entered?
- How long will it take to receive the funds?
- What is Spotlight?
- When do I get access to my spotlight page?
- My project was just successfully funded, where did my project video go?
- What can I customize on my spotlight page?
- How do I make changes to my Spotlight page?
- What size images should I use for my main spotlight or background image?
- Can I upload a video to my spotlight page?
- How much does it cost to get access to Spotlight?