Once a campaign ends having successfully reached its funding goal, we will begin to collect and process pledges. The payout is “sent” 14 days after a project’s deadline, to the bank account originally linked to the project. Please note that depending on the bank, it could take an additional 3-14 business days from this point for the funds to appear. If you still can't see your funds three weeks from your project's deadline, please let us know.
Articles in this section
- What happens if the final funding amount is lower than the goal after a campaign has ended?
- I'm awaiting payout. How do I check the bank account details I've entered?
- How long will it take to receive the funds?
- What is a Q&A project update?
- What is Spotlight?
- When do I get access to my spotlight page?
- My project was just successfully funded, where did my project video go?
- What can I customize on my spotlight page?
- How do I make changes to my Spotlight page?
- What size images should I use for my main spotlight or background image?