If there's no immediate match for your Companies House number, try including a leading zero on the number you're entering. If the company was recently registered, it may take a day or so for the agency records to update. In this case, please try again in a little while, and double-check that the number you're entering is free of typos.
Articles in this section
- I'm having trouble entering my Companies House number. What should I do?
- Why doesn't the number of backers of my project match the number who have selected rewards?
- My project was declined but it meets the rules. What do I do?
- Why would a project be suspended?
- What happens when a project is suspended?
- Is a suspension reversible?
- Can I pledge to my own project?
- My project is listed in the wrong country. How can I fix this?
- What happens if my account is restricted or canceled?
- I can’t find an answer to my question, what should I do?