Some apps and services strip referrer data from traffic before directing users to your project. In addition, Google Analytics cannot track the source of conversions when users block cookies. Our testing indicates that a significant number of people block cookies for third-party tracking services like Google Analytics. As a result, Google Analytics may report many conversions as direct, rather than attributing them to ad campaigns.
Articles in this section
- How does my project become a Project We Love?
- Where can I find my project on Kickstarter?
- Where can I track my project’s progress?
- How can I manage my project notification emails?
- How do I track referral stats?
- Can I create custom referral tags before my project launches?
- Can a project be edited after launching?
- Can I edit my rewards after I've launched my project?
- Can I change the estimated delivery date for my reward?
- What are project updates?