You can find your bank account number and routing details on your bank statement or in your account details online. For U.S. account holders, please list a bank account that is ACH-enabled. When listing your routing number, be sure to use the one designated for paper and electronic transfers (not wire transfers). If you can't find it, ask your bank — they'll definitely know!
Articles in this section
- How do I set up my account to receive funds?
- What are the requirements to run my project as a legal entity?
- Where can I find my bank account number?
- Will you send me a 1099-K tax form?
- How will I receive my 1099-K tax form?
- How will tax year be determined on my 1099-K form?
- What are the tax implications of using Kickstarter?
- Is the financial information that I share on the Account tab secure?
- What type of bank account can I use to set up my project?
- If my project is successfully funded, how do I receive my funds?