Our payments processor, Stripe, has notified us that they need some additional information from you. This is required, and not doing so may block pledges, collections, payouts, or other activity on your project. Please follow the link you received and their instructions; if you run into any issues, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for help with further troubleshooting.
Articles in this section
- What is the 1099-K Form and will I receive one?
- What are the tax implications of using Kickstarter?
- Is the financial information that I share on the Payment tab secure?
- What type of bank account can I use?
- Are creators based in the UK and Germany responsible for VAT?
- Why was I asked to verify my information after my project ended?
- What should I do if I need to edit some of my verified information?
- Do you store any of my verified information?
- I’ve received my project payout, how can I get an invoice breaking down the fees?