Every project's "Campaign" tab (the page with the project's description, rewards, and funding details) is preserved as it ended. Creators with new information to share can post a project update. Creators of successfully funded projects can use our Spotlight feature, the customizable section at the top of the Updates page, to highlight milestones in their creative process.
Articles in this section
- How does my project become a Project We Love?
- Where can I find my project on Kickstarter?
- Where can I track my project’s progress?
- How can I manage my project notification emails?
- How do I track referral stats?
- Can I create custom referral tags before my project launches?
- Can a project be edited after launching?
- Can I edit my rewards after I've launched my project?
- Can projects be edited after funding is completed?
- Can I change the estimated delivery date for my reward?