The default sort of our Advanced Discover tool, “Magic,” displays a rotating cross section of compelling projects on Kickstarter by surfacing a mixture of Projects We Love and what's popular from each of our categories. In order to exhibit the creative spectrum of our community, we’ve designed the magic sort to be dynamic — this means that it refreshes often. If you see your project pop in and out of this magical sort, don’t worry, it will still be searchable using the other finite sorts and filters.
Articles in this section
- How does my project become a Project We Love or get featured on the homepage?
- Where can I find my project on Kickstarter?
- Where can I track my project’s progress?
- How can I manage my project notification emails?
- How do I create a custom referral tag and track referral stats?
- Can a project be edited after launching?
- Can I edit my rewards after I've launched my project?
- If I am unable to complete my project as promised, what should I do?
- How does the "Magic" search filter work?
- How do I track my project’s conversion rate?