There are several differences in how ad providers measure clicks on your ads, and how Google Analytics measures views to your project page. For example, users may click on your ad but close your project page before it loads fully and sends analytics data to Google. This is especially common on mobile devices where project pages take longer to load. When this happens, ad platforms like Facebook Ads and Google Adwords will report a click on your ads, but Google Analytics will not get a chance to record a visit to your project page. Please refer to this Google support article for more information.
Articles in this section
- How does my project become a Project We Love?
- Where can I find my project on Kickstarter?
- Where can I track my project’s progress?
- How do I track referral stats?
- Can I create custom referral tags before my project launches?
- Can a project be edited after launching?
- Can I edit my rewards after I've launched my project?
- Can projects be edited after funding is completed?
- Can I change the estimated delivery date for my reward?
- What are project updates?