We know all about the dreaded feeling that comes after the initial excitement around the launch of a campaign slows down. But it’s important not to panic. This “plateau” is normal for most campaigns and there’s a lot that you can do continue spreading the word:
- Ask friends and family to share your project with their own networks
Getting your project shared beyond your immediate audience can really help.
- Activate any connections that you have with press or bloggers
Make sure to only focus on outlets relevant to your project.
- Spice up your promotion strategy
You could host a Q&A session, add a new reward, or just change your messaging around your project. This post can help with ideas.
- Learn from what a fellow creator tried
Many creators have experienced a funding plateau, check out how others handled it.
- And most importantly, stay calm!
No one can tell your project’s story and get people more excited about it than you can.