Absolutely not. It doesn't matter if we don't think a project will succeed, or if someone on the Kickstarter staff doesn’t like it. We would never reject a polka album just because we don't like polka. (Note: We have no strong opinion on polka.) We do, however, expect all projects to adhere to our rules and Community Guidelines.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to build and launch a project?
- Does Kickstarter review projects before launch?
- Why review projects at all?
- How does “Prepare to launch” work?
- Which projects are eligible for Launch Now?
- What happens if a project doesn't qualify for Launch Now?
- What should projects do if they don’t meet Kickstarter’s rules?
- What are the rules for hardware and product design projects?
- Does Kickstarter curate which projects are allowed on the site?
- Can I get my project's URL before I launch?