Absolutely not. It doesn't matter if we don't think a project will succeed, or if someone on the Kickstarter staff doesn’t like it. We would never reject a polka album just because we don't like polka. (Note: We have no strong opinion on polka.) However, we do expect all projects to adhere to Our Rules and Community Guidelines.
Articles in this section
- Why do creators need to add a credit card when setting up their project?
- Why does Kickstarter need to know about my company’s owners? What information do I need to provide?
- How long does it take to build and launch a project?
- My project is awaiting review, how does this work?
- Why review projects at all?
- How do I prepare to launch my project?
- What should projects do if they don’t meet Kickstarter’s rules?
- What are the rules for hardware and product design projects?
- Does Kickstarter curate which projects are allowed on the site?
- Can I get my project's URL before I launch?