In general, no. However, some US projects started by or with a 501(c)(3) organization may offer tax deductions. If so, this will be touted on the project page. If you have questions about tax deductions, please contact the project creator directly.
Articles in this section
- How do I pledge?
- When is my card charged?
- Common Pledge Problems
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can pledge to a project?
- What is this charge from Kickstarter on my bank statement?
- How to message a project creator
- A project has ended but I’d still like to pledge to it, is this possible?
- How can I find interesting projects to back?
- How do I follow creators?
- How does Advanced Search work?