In general, no. However, some US projects started by or with a 501(c)(3) organization may offer tax deductions. If so, this will be touted on the project page. If you have questions about tax deductions, please contact the project creator directly.
Articles in this section
- How do I pledge?
- When is my card charged?
- Pledge troubleshooting / common pledge problems
- I was not able to pledge to the project in time. How can I still back the project?
- How can I find interesting projects to back?
- How do I follow creators?
- How does Advanced Search work?
- What forms of payment can I use to make a pledge?
- How do I add a new credit card to my account?
- Can I pledge using direct debit as my payment method?