Yes. A project creator has the option to cancel funding. When funding is canceled, all pledges are immediately voided. Project creators and backers can continue to post on the project, however.
Articles in this section
- How do I start a project?
- Who can use Kickstarter?
- What should I consider when setting my funding goal?
- What information should I share on my project page?
- Is Kickstarter going to be available in other countries at some point?
- As a Kickstarter creator, how can I comply with data privacy rules?
- Can Kickstarter be used to fund anything?
- What are some things I should do before launching my project?
- How do I include images or other media in my project description and updates?
- Is a video required to launch? How do I make a good one?